Week 41 October 17
Hydrogen Peroxide can be used to successfully keep your family and surroundings germ free. It is inexpensive and stores well unopened. Why spend money on expensive disinfectants and medications when you can achieve the same results for less?
1. Keep toothbrushes germ free. When illness is present soak toothbrushes in a cup of hydrogen peroxide to keep them free of germs.
2. Clean counters and tables to kill germs by putting a little on a clean cloth and wiping or use as a spray.
3. Kill bacteria. Rinse wooden cutting boards and spoons and then pour on peroxide or dip into peroxide killing salmonella and other bacteria.
4. Antibacterial treatment. Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five to 10 minutes several times a day.
5. Disinfect bathrooms. Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water. Disinfect without harming septic systems.
6. Add to bath. Add 1-2 cups hydrogen peroxide to your bath to help get rid of boils, fungus, and other skin infections.
7. Fungus. Spray affected area with 50/50 mixture of hydrogen peroxide and water at night, let dry and repeat until fungus is gone.
8. Bathroom odors. After someone has been ill or had an accident in a bathroom spray area with peroxide and smell and bacteria will be gone.
More information on uses for items you already have around the house and/or are inexpensive check your Totally Ready Binder.